- PURPOSE: To upgrade our service to customers with high quality of logistical knowledge by providing member firms' employees with a port/terminal tour and education.
- SCHEDULE: To be held at CUT Terminal on a by-monthly basis
- Presented & Sponsored by: KALA & Hyundai Merchant Marine USA
- Purpose: To train competent logistics professionals that can provide customers with a high level of service with expert knowledge, by offering logistics operation education annually on multiple occasions by knowledge level to member firms' employees on ocean, air, trucking, railroad transportation, warehousing, insurance, etc.
- SHCEDULE: (A) Introductory: 2 times / year, (B) Intermediate: 1 time / year
- Lecturer & Certificate: Experts from KALA or from other organizations will be contacted and invited to give lectures. Certificates will be conferred on those who complete the courses.
- Purpose: To train logistics professionals with expert knowledge in DG (dangerous goods) cargo handling, and in turn, to provide customers with professional service by applying this knowledge to supply chain management.
- SCHEDULE: Once a year
- Presented & Sponsored by: KALA & KOREAN AIR USA